Margaret Whitley has a wealth of knowledge and practical experience, grounded in Montessori philosophy and pedagogy for Administrators, Faculty and Parents. Having experienced her successful career as the Executive Director of a large and prominent Montessori school, I have witnessed and participated in numerous professional development sessions, parent education workshops as well as mentorship through organizational change and advancement, all of which made significant impacts on our school community. I highly recommend any organization to collaborate with Margaret. She will support the mission of your school while heightening your school’s practice, experiences and culture immensely.
Tina Sartori, Executive Director, Montessori Academy of London
Today I speak and consult on a variety of topics about Parenting, Education, Montessori and Leadership. More recently, some of the topics that seem relevant are:
- Why the Modern World Needs Montessori (all audiences/particularly parents and public)
- Styles of Change (All)
- Creating School Independence through Succession Planning (Administration and all Faculty)
- Succession Planning -Protecting a Legacy and a Critical Piece in Risk Management(All)
- Cosmic Education-the Connective Tissue at all levels (Administration and Teachers)
- Long term Financial Planning to build Financial Aid (Administration and Boards)
Here is a list of additional suggested topics (or suggest your own-in 35 years I have tackled many things and am delighted to share my wealth of experience to support others):
- Why Montessori Education for the 21st Century?
- A Real Education: a lifelong journey in Montessori
- Caring Enough to Think About Succession
For the Parent in all of us…
- Importance of Independence
- Motivation and Choice
- Benefits of Montessori
- Montessori 101
Teachers, Leaders and Montessori
- Cosmic Education-it is not out of this world but integral to it!
- Benefits of Montessori for the 21st Century
- Styles of Change (trained facilitator)
- Leading the Montessori Way (in any organization)
- Back to the Material in a Montessori (Elementary)
- So You Want to be a Montessori Teacher/Leader?
- Caring Enough to Plan for Succession
- Setting Up a Parent Coffee Group
- Maria Montessori: Promoter of Peace through Education
I look forward to working with you and/or your community to promote your work and ideally greater access for all children to high-fidelity Montessori.
- Zoom phone or on-site consulting for an hour, a half a day or several days….whatever you need at this time.
For more information contact me at email@example.com or call 519-870-1699
Here is a talk from February 2017. This could be tailored for any audience-corporations, parents, staff and conferences.